About Centrus Health Kansas City
Centrus Health Kansas City is a newly developed, physician-led Clinically Integrated Network.
The clinically integrated network model is based on communication and collaboration among multiple providers who share a common commitment to the value of patient care. Centrus Health Kansas City brings providers together in a partnership designed to improve the quality — and lower the cost — of patient care across the entire continuum.
- More than 1,600 physicians, representing the employed medical groups of North Kansas City Hospital, AdventHealth Shawnee Mission and The University of Kansas Health System, and independent physicians including the Kansas City Metropolitan Physician Association, developed a physician-led Clinically Integrated Network, Centrus Health, in an effort to improve the quality and efficiency of care.
- Centrus Health will work collaboratively with its participating physician practices, sharing data, and holding each other accountable for performance against clinical quality and efficiency standards.
- Creating a Clinically Integrated Network is a key step toward providing effective population health management for our region and patients will experience improved coordination of care.
- The highest quality hospitals and providers in the region, North Kansas City Hospital, AdventHealth Shawnee Mission and The University of Kansas Health System, along with independent physician practices facilitated by the Kansas City Metropolitan Physician Association (KCMPA), an independent practice association.
- Centrus Health is in full operation as a high-quality select value-based network for government commercial payers and employers since January 2018.
Increase the value of health care.